Johnson Reunion 2011

We were able to make it to Wyoming, well Idaho I guess, for the annual Ervon Johnson reunion. So glad we did because it was great. We got to try out our new camper and iron out the kinks before carrying on with the camping schedule this summer. It was so nice to have! We took turns cooking, played family fued, water balloon volleyball, and kickball, kids did scavenger hunts, rode horses, had rubber ducky races, fed the baby calf, ate, played in water, drove a mini john deere, 4-wheeled, and then passed out cold every night! A HUGE thanks to Tara and Cindy who put the whole carnival together. It was awesome! So good to see my family, including my super cute grandma! Love you all!

Washington Pics...

Monday, June 27, 2011

10 days, 6 stops, and over 2500 miles...

I can't believe it's almost July! Once again, time is flying by...and I can't seem to keep up on anything. House gets cleaned, house is dirty. Laundry gets washed, hampers filled up. I know this is nothing that is new to ANYONE, so I will not complain. In all honesty...I have nothing to complain about. Not one thing! So with that being said...I will update.


In May, we were lucky to be apart of Dan's best friends wedding. Dan was asked to be best man. So, we decided to make it a road trip. I'll be honest, I was nervous. Stick a 2 year old, overly active/obstinate toddler in a car for hours on end...what should happen?? She did wonderful! Better than us at times! After the wedding, we drove up to Whidbey Island to see Dan's parents. It was so nice, everything and everyone were wonderful. We met some super nice new people/friends on this trip.


10 days, 6 stops, and over 2500 miles. It was a good time!

0 comments: